I used my credit card to rent a pop up trailer.The driver Steve showed up with the trailer and dropped it off.

He took my $500 and gave me a receipt. He came when I was done with the trailer and picked it up. I have not received my deposit and no one will return my calls. I spoke to Steve at 951-442-0992 and he is aware that people do not get thier deposits back.

He should be the one to go after as he took our money.

I just want my refundable deposit back.I left the trailer in better condition than I received it in.

Had an Experience with Vacation Station RV Rental?

Comments

My family and I rented three trailers from VacationStationRentals.com, on July 1 through 5, 2011. The trailers were delivered to Rancho Jurupa Park on July 1. On that date, I gave the Vacation Station driver $1,500 in cash -- the required security deposit ($500 per trailer). My deposits have not been returned. I have left many, many messages, sent letters, and went to the street address on my contract.

My contact at Vacation Station contact was Linda. The driver who delivered the trailers was a Latino man, probably in his late thirties. When he delivered the trailers he was with his young daughter, 8-9 years old. She played with my grandchildren while her Dad set up the trailers. We offered both the driver and his daughter food and drink.

I would like to communicate with all who have been financially injured by Vacation Station and all connected thereto. Do you have information on Linda (last name)? How about information on the driver?

I hope to hear from you. Collectively, we have a better chance of finding these people.

My e-mail address is cvigueria@charter.net.

chris

My e-mail address is cvigueria@charter.net.

4Justice

File a complaint with your credit card company. They will reverse the charge while they investigate. Make sure you have copies of all your transactions with this company because you will need to send it to the crecit card company as evidence.

Good luck.